Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, all vessels have bathrooms available.

If you navigate to 250 Figueroa St you can park beyond the toll booth close to the wharf.  Parking validation is provided.

Anybody 16 years old or older is required to possess a California State Fishing License.  One-day and year long licenses can be purchased in our office prior to boarding.

Deep Sea Cod Trips depart at 6:30 am.  Check-in starts at 5:30 am.

Salmon Trips depart at 5:30 am, Check-in time is 5:00 am.

If you are prone to motion sickness there are a few medications you can take to try and counter-act the effects.  We have motion sickness medication available for purchase as well as natural remedies such as ginger.  Make sure to take the medication BEFORE the boat leaves!  Morning trips are calmer than the afternoon trips.

Captains have the ultimate say in whether it’s safe out on the water.  We monitor the weather forecast and water conditions closely to make sure all passengers are safe and comfortable.  Feel free to call if you have any questions.



Drinks and snacks are a good idea to bring with you, small coolers are allowed.  Some snacks and drinks are available for purchase.  A wind resistant jacket is a good idea in case the wind picks up.  A camera, binoculars, and some sunscreen isn’t a bad idea either.

Children of all ages are allowed to go as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

Boats leave around 6:30am.

We return when anglers have reached limits or around 2:00pm.

Weatherproof boots, a windproof jacket, and a hat are useful but not entirely necessary.

No, but it's recommended you check the availability.

Looking for a Private Charter?